Our first almost warm night for a while and 19 runners turned up.
A long run with confusing trail – not marking when going round corners – so a bit of searching required.
Twice I found the walking trail from the wrong direction so I had a fair guess as to the direction of the drink stop.
Near the beacons I found trail going the wrong direction, so followed it backwards to the drink stop.
The walkers had been and gone, Lethal and GG were there and then left and then a long wait for the runners.
When they arrived they said they had run 9.2km just to get there – so about 10km when back to the pub.
Brief run report from Swinger – good drink stop – 8 out of 8.
Briefer walk report from CodPiece again 8 out of 8
Asked Keine Schnitzel for his score and he said nein.
(Ps I did not know he played football – found this headline:-
Keine Schnitzel für das ÖFB-Team bei Fußball-EM)
Visitor:- Keine Schnitzel
Special run:- Lethal 400 runs.
Sergeant for the night:- Mummies Boy
- Lethal – according to E&B his father played for Carlton
- Swingers – Prince claimed he had an unathletic running style – actually swept back.
- Prince for tanking – holding back for Vic bike ride
- Punch for having a Grosse Schnitzel
- Kokup for having a trail contradiction at the tram stop – a technical fault.
- GameOn – 50 games – Sorry Klingon meant runs.
- Klingon for not knowing GameOn had run.
- Keine Schnitzel for being a gentleman.
- Old Boar – has a rental car (Volvo) does not know how to lock it. Hopefully still there afterwards.
- Point Post – running backwards to drink stop.
- Kokup – no cutlery at drink stop to consume the solid beer – frozen.
- Mummies Boy wanted to charge Kokup for watching his favourite TV program – the Dutch show ‘Adam Zoekt Eva’ (Adam looking for Eve) but charge was rebounded. (This show shows all the tums and bits – unlike the American shows like ‘Dating Naked’ and ‘Naked and Afraid’, which pixelate everything.)
Scribe: Point Post