Lakeside H3 Run 1807 report – Grand Final Run.
Hares: Prince, Cut Loose and Cheesecake.
Venue: Leinster Arms Hotel, Collingwood.
Our traditional Grand Final run but with Prince injured (12 stitches) was actually set by Cheesecake and Cut Loose.
A small turnout of 17 runners. Covered a small area of Collingwood and Abbotsford. The walkers had a fairly direct route, but the runners used every back lane that was available. Drink stop at Victoria Park – Guinness and Coke.
Visitor: Rangoon Flyer from Wellington.
Returnee: Swamp Rat.
- The Hares. Prince, Cut Loose and Cheesecake
- Point Post – 40 years of hashing.
- New Zealanders – Rangoon Flyer, Prince and Point Post.
- Palindromic runs – Cut Loose 242 and Addon 232.
Results of Footy Tipping were announced.
- Prizes were handed out – It was noted that 3 members of the Klingon family won!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry for brief report, I was being grog master at same time as trying to remember what was going on.